Do you want to play a role in improving the health of communities and populations? Public Health MSc will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to make a genuine contribution to public health policy and practice, whether your interest is on local community initiatives, or in more regional or international approaches.
Age - 21 - 59
Qualification - Honours Degree (3rd class or higher)
Modules under Course
• Applied Public Health Practice (30 credits)
• Dissertation (60 credits)
• Health Research Methods and Critical Appraisal (30 credits)
• Sociological Perspectives and Global Health (30 credits)
• Epidemiology and Health Measurement (30 credits)
• Leadership and Management in Health (30 credits)
You can apply for management-level jobs in health policy, helping people live longer, happier and better lives. You'll graduate with the skills and knowledge you need to work in high-level roles, looking at health legislation and policy.