Would you like to improve your current qualification in nursing and enhance your career prospects? Our nursing top-up course allows you to top-up your current diploma nursing qualification to an honours degree in only one year of study.
Level 5 HND with 240 credits
Modules under Course
• Research Methods (20 credits)
• Theory and Practice in Healthcare (20 credits)
• Evidence-Based Practice (20 credits)
• Management of Care (20 credits)
• Preparation for Mentorship (20 credits)
• Law and Ethics in Healthcare (20 credits)
• Dissertation (40 credits)
You could work as a nursing consultant, research nurse, clinical nurse specialists or general practitioner nurse with an average starting salary of £29,000 (according to Glassdoor).