Our Health and Social Care Top-Up programme examines key issues that affect the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities. Graduates in this expanding field are uniquely positioned to meet 21st Century health and social care needs across the UK and the world. Organisations that employ our graduates include the NHS, health and social care management, health improvement and research, drug and alcohol agencies, mental health agencies, hospices and charities.
Level 5 HND with 240 credits
Modules under Course
• Substance Use and Society (20 credits)
• Practical Applications (20 credits)
• Health and Social Care Dissertation (40 credits)
• Life Course Approaches in Health, Social Care and Ageing (20 credits)
• Global Health (20 credits)
You'll be able to work for the NHS, charities like Age UK and MIND, social care organisations like Turning Point and other public, private and voluntary sector health agencies. Social workers, for example, earn on average over £35,000 (according to Glassdoor).