MSc International Business Management is for those that want to progress their career in international business and management anywhere in the globe. The course will strengthen your critical understanding of the international business environment, trade and strategy. Regular guest speakers and expert tutors bring their knowledge of employability and the requirements of business in a global context.
Age - 21 - 59
Qualification - Honours Degree (3rd class or higher)
Modules under Course
• Contemporary International Human Resource Management (30 credits)
• Dissertation (60 credits)
• Global Strategy and Foresight (30 credits)
• Markets and Marketing in a Digital World (30 credits)
• Finance and Project Management (30 credits)
• Management Information Systems: Business by Design (30 credits)
• Managing Sustainability and Operational Excellence (30 credits)
Graduates with this degree can apply for roles in logistics management, analysis, business analytics and marketing, with an average salary for business analytics managers at £71,000 (according to Glassdoor).