Whatever your degree topic you can join this course and take your first step to becoming a project management professional, joining one of the world’s fastest growing professions. There is a need for project management professionals on every continent and in virtually any field of work. Designed in line with the requirements of both the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Association for Project Management (APM), this MSc Project Management course is designed to teach people from any discipline or degree background.
Age - 21 - 59
Qualification - Honours Degree (3rd class or higher)
Modules under Course
• Project Management and Control (30 credits)
• Project Delivery and International Project Management (30 credits)
• Commercial and Contractual Issues in Project Management (15 credits)
• Leadership and Management of Project Risk, Quality and People (30 credits)
• Understanding Organisations and Systems (15 credits)
• Project/Dissertation (60 credits)
This course will help you work in one of the worlds fastest-growing industries. Project managers are in high demand, needed in almost every profession in the world, from industry, government and consulting to non-profit organisations, the arts and more. Project managers have a typical starting salary of around £45,000 (according to Glassdoor).