Any questions? Ask Us

We are a service provider in the education industry, helping students gain university entry and providing career advice.
Yes, as long as they are deemed equivalent to UK qualification, you can get further information from UK Naric, who specialise in converting foreign qualifications
All our courses are classroom-based but depending on the course there are some blended learning options available, our advisor will be able to give further information
How much you get for your maintenance loan, depends on your application and personal circumstances. As a guideline, you may get up to £12,000